K and I went to the garden tonight (didn’t get a chance last night) with our plants to transplant and there was a new combo lock on the gate. We had been told they were going to change it at some point, but they had given us the new combo lock numbers. We tried for half an hour (because we’re stupid and thought all of a sudden it would magically work) but the new combo lock numbers did not work. So we couldn’t get in, and our poor, wilting plants will have to spend another couple of days on our deck until we can get into the garden.
I’ve already emailed CDCG because I’m so annoyed about this. Our garden hasn’t been watered all week either and it could really use it.
Filed under: Uncategorized |